David and I set some goals for 2010 to help us eat healthy. One of those goals was to complete a three-week cleanse diet (see David's Jan. 19 post).
Thank goodness, that's almost over. Only five days left! It's been way more difficult than either of us expected. I can hardly wait to have cheese again. And bread. And nuts. And chocolate. Did I mention this has been more difficult than I thought it would be?
Another one of those goals was to make one new healthy recipe per week. We perused our cookbooks and came up with a list of 60 or so recipes to try. They're in a chart, categorized by type (i.e. chicken, vegetarian, beans, soup, appetizer) and with a blank space to record the date we try it and an A-F grade.
When I've mentioned this goal to others, several people have said, "please pass along the As." So I decided to do it here, on the blog. When we hit a winner from our list, I'll post the recipe here.
And by all means, feel free to pass along your own favorite healthy recipes for me to try.
No comments:
Post a Comment