My favorite recipe so far since being on the cleanse diet. It's a keeper in our house. If you use your imagination, it almost tastes like you're eating a steak.
Ingredients
1/4 cup canola oil
3 tablespoons chopped onion
4 cloves garlic, minced
4 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
3 portobello mushrooms
Directions
1. Clean mushrooms and remove stems, reserve for other use. Place caps on a plate with the gills up.
2. In a small bowl, combine the oil, onion, garlic and vinegar. Pour mixture evenly over the mushroom caps and let stand for 1 hour.
3. Grill over hot grill for 10 minutes. Serve immediately.
p.s. I got this recipe from allrecipes.com
2 comments:
AHHH! thanks so much for posting this one! i tried making them this week and they were HORR-I-BLE! i used way too much oil and vinegar.
I made these last month - they were really good w/ sliced tomato, avocado and grilled sliced onion. i like it better than steak - truly. Besides Grilling veggies I can do - grilling meat-not so good.
Post a Comment