Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Rock Climbing

on top of the cliff





We've been teaching a class at our church for the past 7 weeks for high school seniors -- a crash-course, here's-what-to-expect-in-college, how-to-hang-on-to-your-faith-after-high-school class. On Saturday we took six of the students rock climbing. We had a blast! They are all such great kids, and everyone made it to the top climbing. And of course we were relieved to come back with the same number of people that we left with.

(Click on the photo to see more pictures from the day.)

6 comments:

KochisCorner said...

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU for creating a blog. I though only stay-at-home moms that have too much time on their hands have blogs. I was starting to get worried :)
I love your blog already. I will check it periodically, so you better keep it up!!! :)

Dan said...

Yeah that day "rocked" haha, ok just kidding! Thanks for a fun day.
- Tonya

Braden/Cayman said...

I am so excited to see that you have started a blog! And how much fun you guys must have had rock climbing. That is awesome!

michael said...

Very nice...Karen how did David con you into risking your life like that? Must be love!

Nori said...

Hm. I can't believe you've been lurking at our blog for months, but told your friends about your blog before your own family. I'll check your blog faithfully--can't wait to read all the fun stories.

Nori said...

Necessito mas.