Friday, April 27, 2007

the first post

Finally. We've got a blog. We've been talking about setting up a website for months, and I (Karen) have finally acknowledged that my web design skills aren't as advanced as I'd like to think they are. So here we are trying user-friendly Blogger.com. I love it.

And now we shall take the Solemn Blog Pledge that everyone in the online community should take:

We, David and Karen, solemnly pledge not to post boring, meaningless, messages (besides this one). We shall strive to post only information that we sincerely believe you, our friends and family, will find: a.) interesting, b.) funny, and/or c.) necessary for your continued existence. If you feel we have violated our pledge, you have our permission to hack into our computer and shut down our blog.

3 comments:

michael said...

Will you post this comment so that everyone will see my name and think about me?

Jacque said...

I am not a big fan of the comment moderation. I am not sure if all of my comments will be approved by the blog author. I feel you are taking away my 1st blogger amendment rights.

Jacob said...

Don't joke! We had our blog (well, our photo album) hacked a few months ago and it was pretty traumatic: it felt like someone had come into our home and spray-painted the walls!