our party-o
After hours and hours - nay - days and days, of back-breaking toil, I am please to announce that the patio is open for parties, or drinks, or warm summer nights sipping iced tea. In fact after all the work that went in to the partyo (Karen didn't want me to use that made up word!), I have decided to do everything out there - eat, sleep, bathe, read . . .
come visit at any time, make a few flattering comments along the lines of, "sheesh, how did you do all that yourself", and I promise you a free, cold drink of your choice (subject to availability.)
7 comments:
party-o...i get it...like party with an o because it's a patio...funny stuff!
so whenever you have some of the hard stuff in your refrigerator, we'd be glad to take you up on your offer to come drink it on your party-o.
I love Party-O and you know what, Sophie loves Party-O too. I'll take you up on coming over as long as you let me know if you are bathing. Hang a sock on the door or something and we'll come back later.
Congrats on the new addition to the house. Pictures?
Gracias for the pictures! Nice stone pavers for that party-o! Looks like you guys are set to have a wonderful summer!
Nice!!! So when are you breaking it in so that it is worthy of it's party-o title. I think, technically, it is still considered a patio UNTIL you officially throw a party and make it a party-o!
well ... we actually did break it in already ... in a very big way. The neighborhood strawberry shortcake shindig (see previous post) was our party-o's first bash.
I'd like to invite myself and Tom to your party-o.
michelle, you have a standing invitation.
Post a Comment