I counted 35 posts that told the story of our year in Peru. Now in 35 words, I'll catch you up to speed on our life since we got back to the States in early June.
Two months in Philadelphia building Bella Vista Family Chiropractic.
Moved to Syracuse, NY, to be part of Axiom with dear friends. Realized practice needs us there in
order to thrive. Moving to Philly on Thursday.
Somewhere along the way, we realized that all those times we joked about wanting to bring home some of the kids from the orphanage in Peru, we actually meant it. So we've started the process to try to adopt two of them.
And so begins the greatest adventure yet...
2 comments:
So happy and excited for this adventure you're on!
And...can't wait to be grandparents to your children!
Very cool. And I enjoyed the marco-haiku format you used to tell the news.
Post a Comment