99: days left until the Philadelphia marathon that we registered for the other day.
26.2: miles in the race.
14: the number of times (give or take) my stomach has churned as I think about forcing my body to keep moving for that many miles.
4: hours is my (karen) goal to finish.
3.5: hours is david's goal to finish.
1: enormous Mud Pie Mojo from Cold Stone Creamery I plan to devour after the race. (This is my favorite number on the list!)
5 comments:
You can do it!!!! I agree though, the last one is by far the best number on there.
4- the number of Bruce's who will be cheering you on (from a distance!!) and would love to join you in a celebratory Coldstone treat!
Good luck you two. I'll have some ice cream in your honor!
THAT'S AWESOME!!! You go, you two! Wish I could join you, but it may have to wait another year...or two...or five...
I love the comment that says "4--the number of Bruce's who will cheer you on!" Too cute.
I can't wait to hear how it feels when you cross the finish line!!!
Post a Comment